YelloSno is the best delivery system of vitamin B12 through food where dosing of B12 as a supplement alone cannot be simply absorbed.
Organics bonded with bacteria offering a just slightly heavier than neutrally buoyant coral and filter feeder food. The closest thing to true marine snow in the aquarium industry. YelloSno contains a chitin-based substrate that is fermented with live purple non-sulfur bacteria and then preserved via flash pasteurization. Loaded with protein, polysaccharides and vitamin B, it promotes rapid growth and recovery in a broad range of corals and filter feeding invertebrates. Features a broad range of particle sizes.
To feed, add up to one 16 fl oz bottle for every 500 gal system water (approximately 1 mL/gal) in an area of high flow. For best results, use frequently but sparingly. Use weekly when included as part of a regular feeding regimen. Dark purple inclusions are clumps of biofloc. Particle sizes range from miniscule (e.g. free-living, deactivated microbial cells) to huge (e.g. aggregated clumps of substrate and flocculant). Shake the bottle vigorously just prior to use for finer particle sizes; shake lightly if large flakes are desired. Strong odors and slight color variations are normal for this product. Store refrigerated. Sealed product shelf life of 4 months.
Contains reconstituted water (buffered, purified water), 100% organic growth medium, 100% organic substrate and deactivated purple non-sulfur bacteria (Rhodopseudomonas palustris).
PNS Probio Live purple non-sulfur bacteria (Rhodopseudomonas palustris):
- Live Food for Coral high in protein and vitamin B12
- Removes Ammonia.
- Removes Phosphates.
- Free Swimming.
- Selectively consumed by corals.
- This bacterium actively seeks out coral for colonization.
- Lives inside the coral with zooxanthellae.
- Naturally lives in freshwater and saltwater (intended for use in both).
- Produces a hormone for plant growth.
- Breaks down organic waste (both dissolved and particulate), including detritus, mulm, fish food, and fish waste.
- Probiotic for fish gut health.
- Great for establishing bacteria due to "old tank syndrome"
- Establishing bacteria after medicating.
- Intended for regular use after aquarium cycling.
- Can be soaked in herbivore fish food to help break down cellulose in fish gut.
- Probiotic for fish gut.
- Not scientifically proven but known to prevent and out-compete bacteria causing RTN in coral.
- Can outcompete algae and cyanobacteria by form of nutrient processing and uptake.
Rhodopseudomonas palustris (branded ProBio by Hydrospace) has proven itself for many years in fisheries and hatcheries. The product is safe to use around people and pets. Rhodopseudomonas palustris (ProBio) is naturally prevalent in both freshwater and saltwater in the wild making top 10 genera found in a healthy reef, and Rhodopseudomonas rubrum (Substrate Sauce) ranking top 13.
Directions: Shake Bottle. When used as an aquarium/aquaponic inoculant, add one 16 fl oz bottle for every 400 gal system water (1.25 ml per gallon system water) in an area of high flow. For best results, cut ultraviolet/ozone sterilization for the first 24 hours of each application. May be re-dosed regularly as desired for continuous feeding or nutrient and dissolved organics management. Store at room temperature and can tolerate temperature swings of 34°F to 130°F. Sealed product shelf life of 8 months.
Ingredients: Contains reconstituted water (distilled water with restored natural minerals), 100% organic growth medium and live purple non-sulfur bacteria (Rhodopseudomonas palustris).
PNS Substrate Sauce Live purple non-sulfur bacteria (Rhodopseudomonas rubrum and Rhodopseudomonas palustris):
- Intended for cycling saltwater
- Removes Phosphates
- Removes ammonia quickly
- Removes nitrates through growth of bacteria
- Removes nitrites through growth of bacteria
- Can be used in conjunctions with other aerobic "cycling" bacteria since it does not complete
Directions: Shake bottle. Add one bottle PNS Substrate Sauce per 400 gallons system water (1.25 ml per gallon) in an area of high flow. May also be soaked in substrate, rock or biomedia (rinse dry material with saltwater before application). For best results, cut protein skimmer and ozone/ultraviolet sterilizer for 12-24 hours. Recap the bottle immediately and store at room temperature. Can tolerate temperature swings of 34°F to 130°F. Sealed product shelf life of 8 months.
Contains: Filtered water, sea salts, nutrients, B vitamins and live purple non-sulfur bacteria (Rhodospirillum rubrum and Rhodopseudomonas Palustris)