InstaSale Announced: March 6th 10am-3pm PST
Thank you for a fun and exciting InstaSale!
Grand Prize Polyplab Grenade - Ryan King
Second Place ICP Test- Jacob Sauceda
Third Place ICP Test- Mike Tran
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LIVESALE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Let's go Euphyllia crazy! Also there will be specimens of all types to keep you satisfied. Big sale of up to 75% off, and $5 corals will drop throughout the event. (limite of two $5 coral max per person, for every $5 coral one must also purchase one non-$5 coral.)
First 60 shoppers will received a FREE PolypLab Premium Frag Glue, the best glue for all your fragging needs. *one free glue per customer
Please note: purchase of a shipping module is required to shop in this event (unless you've purchased $150 livestock or more from UniqueCorals.com non ReefStock and non InstaSale sections. One shipping module is good for both special events.)
The item is not yours until you checkout, others can have the same items in their carts. Please register with UniqueCorals.com prior to purchase for the fastest checkout experience. We will automatically combine orders. Please select "Add-On/Local Pickup" at check out for no additional shipping for every InstaSale order.
Please select the date you would like to receive the overnight box, when checking out.
Prizes: One PolypLab Glue Grenade, and 2 winners who will receive a FREE ICP water analysis (shipping included). Rules for entry:- share the sale on Instagram or FB (post or story), tag #teamUniqueCorals- make a livestock purchase at the Flash Sale
What makes our glue different?
- The initial use of childproof protection ring.
- Positive pressure only aluminum tubes mean you get all the glue that you pay for.
- The ability to glue underwater without any back syphoning / compromising the product.
- It is an ultra thick gel that you can literally "make ice cream cones with".
- Every tube comes with it's own stem.
- Glue diameter is uniform for a perfect application.
- Glue has an 8 hr work time when exposed to air for extended frag session.
- Glue will react with water and bond within 5-15 seconds.
- Great for freshwater plants as well.