What does "Bulk Edition
" actually mean compared to the normal 1 litre packaging unit?
With the same packaging size, but reduced material, production and shipping costs, you can create 4 litres of each component of Core7 (16L), instead of the standard 1 litre of each component Core7 (4L).
We are happy to pass on these savings, resulting in much reduced cost to the aquarist, for this distinctly pure and high-quality supplementation system.
Advantages of Core7 at a glance:
- Highly concentrated complete solution including all necessary macro and trace elements.
- High quality and free from impurities.
- Suitable for all aquarium systems.
- Has a pH stabilizing effect.
- Does not contain organic carbons.
- Designed to maintain optimal seawater parameters.
- No water changes necessary.
- Established due to the use and measurements on thousands of aquariums.
- Environmentally friendly packaging.
The Core 7 Bulk Edition is widely available as Reef Supplements for Other Methods (all aquariums) and of course as Base Elements for the TRITON Method.