- Acropora Eating Flatworms (AEFW)
- Montipora Eating Nudibranchs
- Zoanthid Eating Spiders
- Red Flatworms
Single Use One Shot - 1 mL
CoralRX is a dip for corals that will help remove parasites and hitchhikers that you do not want in your aquarium. It is a great practice to dip every coral and even quarantine them before adding them to your reef tank. CoralRX is a special blend that treats suffering corals that are suffering from parasites, and also as a prophylactic measure to promote coral health and bacterial infections.
How to use Coral Rx One Shot:
- 1. Pour one gallon of water from your aquarium into a bowl or bucket.
- 2. Add the whole vial of Coral Rx One Shot to the bowl or bucket.
- 3. Shake you coral in Coral Rx solution for five to ten minutes.
- 4. Rinse with clean saltwater and return to tank.
Note: Follow instructions and do not add Coral Rx directly into your tank.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Proprietary Blend of Natural Extracts. (Coral Rx Industrial contains no distilled water)
1x 1mL Packet Coral RX One Sho