Some hot tips on the LiveSale for this Saturday 9am-9pm and win big!
Congrats to the lucky winners of the LiveSale raffle! Woohoo!
And the winners are:
Anthony Halko- Dalua Great White Protein Skimmer GW-5 - value $329
George Moga- Croc Island Scoly - value $349
Bill Ingram- Rainbow Lord - value $399
Christopher Plant- Triton N-DOC + ICP test pack -value $100
See you for the next LiveSale in April!
How To Win:
Some of you are seasoned pros with many LiveSales under your belt, and well, some of you are brand spanking new. Either way you are in for a lively, entertaining, and exciting event!
If you want to up your LiveSale game to the next level, well here’s a quick tutorial:
The name of the game is speed, and preparation.
How to prepare:
- before the sale starts, make sure your computer or device has a solid wired or WiFi connection. You can test your speed using https://www.speedtest.net/ or the speedtest App. (psst, what's your speed?)
- Open up this Reef2Reef thread, refresh often. We found the Reef2Reef mobile app has a slight lag, using a browser is faster.
- Grab your Latte, green tea, snacks, protein bars, cookies, and settle into your comfy spot. Throw on your favorite tunes, and re-read the rules for a refresher https://uniquecorals.com/collections/live-sale.
- If you did not already, register for an account at https://uniquecorals.com/account/register. This will enable you to checkout faster. Have your credit card or PayPal payment information ready.
- If any of your browsers are not displaying properly, you should clear cache, close the browser, restart. If problems persist, reboot computer (and check your connection).
- Shake out your hands and get that trigger finger ready. When the clock strikes 9am Pacific Time, you are on your way to awesome deals and winning! Purchasers are automatically entered into our raffle for a chance to win amazing prizes.
Protip: You can have windows open in different browsers, and use Alt+tab, or Command+tab to quickly hop between them back and forth.